Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Please tell me that other mothers hate Sunday night too...

Please tell me that other mothers hate Sunday night too. It is a night where your list of the weekend is contemplated.  These are the people that have lists (single, childless people need not know)..Lists that may require Home Depot, Shaw's,  Linens N Things five loads of laundry, a sponge hitting the fridge and checking your Amex balance to make sure you are not in the red for the month.

I, not only think of the things that I didn't get to, but more importantly, things that I should have completed but will not realize until the Monday morning commute.  (It is Sunday..I don't even realize yet to describe.)

The only thing that I foresee this week that may muck it up is the weather.  It may be unseasonably warm.  Laurel has stuff that can be worn.  (She tends to grow "up" rather than out.  She has this pair of shorts that are labeled 2T--she still wears them.  Her butt apparently is a 2T..as opposed to her sister.  I should have searched through Laurel's other 2T stuff for Rachel..Rachel may be sweating up a storm tomorrow in regular pants and a onsie.  Maybe she can just wear a onsie.  What kid doesn't want to run around in a onsie and in the sandbox..good times..I will remember sunblock!)

The schedule for the week isn't bad..I have good babysitting coverage.  On Thursday, Ching and I do have to go to a summer camp orientation 5:30.  This is a first choice of a camp that Laurel may attend this summer. This camp may also collect $5000 for 8 weeks (and I say goodbye to any sort of awesome gift for my 40th. Goodbye Cartier...)

Wine or vodka..not a good idea to soothe the Sunday Evening anxiety..because..you know.

The irony is this anxiety is that I don't even think about my shit..what I have to do at work..and work..that's all I've got other than my blog.  (Perhaps on Tuesday night, I may gorge on some cheese.  I think I am taking Wednesday off since the girls have these random doctor's appointments. It would be easier to take the day rather than running back and forth and taking a half day.)

It's 9:00, Rachel is in bed.  Ching is taking Laurel up to bed.  Maybe I should hit the eliptical in the basement..burn off all those weekend Cheetos. I decide to just dust it so it looks used.

No comments:

Post a Comment