Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Give yourself a fist pump, JCW

Today is a milestone for me--this is my 100th entry on my blog!  I am not sure what is more disturbing--that I have talked for 100 days or that I still have a lot more to say.  Thank you for reading.

Looking back at yesterday, I feel like a big freakin' baby.  The mistake in scheduling happened and Ching and I were able to fix it and the girls went to their appointments.  While I am still a tiny bit pouty about my non-Jude day, I must focus on the positive today..as small as it may seem.

1.  Today Ching did drop off for both girls..and you know how avoiding the hustle of drop off always puts a skip in my step like a new boyfriend.
2.  In regards to making the appointment coordination work, Ching took the girls to the appointments, stayed through out and then I met him at the doctor's office to take them back to school while he rushed home to lead a conference call.  I drove from South Boston to Newton Center with sheer agility..like the wind and I walked into the doctor's office just as Ching was walking out.  Perfect timing..(Give yourself a fist pump, JCW).
3. I didn't want to make my lunch this morning and I knew I would have to be strong in the cafeteria.  And I was..my sandwich was sans the meat candy known as bacon.
4.  There was absolutely no one in the 3 lanes to my left when I realized I had to cross those lanes to get from right to left on the Pike..(Yeah, who got the best of you, Lady Garmin?)
5.  While I attended an open house for a camp we are considering for Laurel, I did marvel in the fact that it seemed nicer than most vacations that I went to in my early 20's.  But what made me giggle was the woman giving the tour--Yeah, lady, I heard you fart..it was a tiny squeaker, but I heard it.

I will have another Jude day (probably in July) but my girls are healthy, Ching and I can make each other laugh and that huge pimple bringing me back to 1987?  It is practically non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment