Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Watching the Lil' Kim Behind the Music finally paid off

This is how my day started..routine morning, yada yada, until putting my Rachel in her car seat.  She did not want to get in that sucker.  As I am physically trying to manipulate her body and click her in she does something that Laurel never did once.  She grabbed my long hair and pulled with all her might (you know her girth).  Jesus, she is all ready for cat fights. Laurel better watch out.  Tomorrow, I am putting Vaseline on my face (watching the Lil' Kim Behind the Music finally paid off).

Second thing, I get to work.  Go to my meeting which I am early (I am always painfully early) in which the facilitator of the meeting is also there.  A third person walks in and he says "no one is even here yet" to the facilitator...are you kidding me?  Apparently I am freakin' invisible.  Idiot..not me, him...

So it is 8:55 and I am already pissed off therefore I would like to make a short list of things that people say that piss me off:

1.  Why do women call other women as honey or baby?  This has happened to me a couple of times this week and my immediate response (in my head) is "last time I checked I wasn't a hooker and you weren't my pimp".  I don't say anything..(and I think it's giving me a headache).

2.  The word "like" is should be wiped from the Earth.  I am not using the word in the context of "I like cheese".  I am using it in the context of "I, like, went to the grocery store and, like, bought some cheese.  It was, like, so expensive."  Last week, I heard a woman talk like this and I jokingly started to count in my head.  I had to stop at 22 and just walk away.

3.  I blame Chili's for this one. (You couldn't come up with something better than Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood?)  If someone asks you, "How you are doing" or how something went...the answer is well, not good!  When I hear someone say, "He did good", I just want to kick them in the face.  "He did well."

Okay..I am reading this back..today I think you got more than a hint of attijude...today it was more like a shovel in the face. (I feel that I should mention, that guy from the meeting..we made nicey nice...)

No comments:

Post a Comment