Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

That pout would make Angelina cower in shame.


Nothing could ruin my day today.  One of my best girls had a birthday and turned two.  She is so beautiful and gives me so much optimism.  When I look at her spunk, it matches the euphoria that she gave me when she was born.  While I know what she will bestow onto the world, I wonder what that will mean for the rest of you?  I look at the traits that she has now at two and I try to imagine how this will play out:

Rachel will not perform. This weekend, Ching and I tried to get Rachel to exclaim "I'm two!", when asked "How old are you on your birthday?".  During the the weekend, she would answer us...But when in front of her pre-school teachers, no go.  This morning at school when I asked her "How old she was?", she looked at me like I should give her some cash under the table.  She plays hard to get.  JCW...this is good.  At such a young age, she will not cow tow to anyone!  (Screw you pretty boy jock in high school!)

Rachel will never need collagen in her lips.  That pout would make Angelina cower in shame.

Right now, when she thinks, she will roll her eyes upward and to the left.  Looks cute now but this is an eye roll that will piss me off from 2016 to 2025, if I am lucky.  Will this be the eye roll to rock the work in the publishing (my dream) industry?

She will be very polite...Even though, right now for thank you, she says "mel com" for your welcome.  That's right.  Rachel thinks that saying "thank you" is actually saying "your welcome" which as translated into "mel com".  And for please, that would be "meez!" (Right now, when she demands, it kind of sounds like. "Please bitch!"  Again, her intent is polite.  She will be a very polite girl!

She has such an interesting puzzle/color/sorting trait.  OCD or maybe a future love of of spread sheets?  I put that in there for Ching.

Oh Christ...she loves the bags.  She will even use the word purse (as opposed to my ghetto phrase of pocketbook).  Will my old Coach bags suffice in 2023?  Or will this bleed me dry?...I am not sure.

While it is the terrible two's right now...I have a feeling this stage will be easy compared to what I have in store with my girl, Rachel J...

No comments:

Post a Comment