Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If an angel came down to bless the perfect vacation, this would happen (wavy lines...wavy lines...wavy lines of goodness):


I want a vacation.  Sometimes I feel guilty asking for more while I know that my life is very good. Sometimes, I don't think I should want more. (Perhaps it is that WASP guilt, not sure...) The Wangs are vacationing in Maine at the end of August conveniently while there is no childcare or camp available.  But I am not going to lie, I am selfish and I want more.  I will take the time with my guy and girls, but I will take what I can get and if an angel came down to bless the perfect vacation, this would happen...wavy lines...wavy lines...wavy lines of goodness:

1.  I don't want to cook meals or decide on meals.  I don't care where we are eating.  Just put something in front of me and I will eat it.  What the girls are eat is up to them.  I know Ching will eat whatever...

2.  I don't want to drive anywhere.  I don't want that freakin' woman telling me that she is recalculating.  I also don't want to sit in the driver's seat watching someone else displaying (sketchy) driving habits.

3.  I don't want to pack for anyone or have to track clean vs. dirty clothes on the trip.  And since I am going there, I also don't want to check if someone has socks, boxers, etc.

4.  I want to sleep alone and in a quiet room.  This sounds terrible and I will have relations when and where ever but I want my own bed like the Sofitel Chicago (the best bed ever) and in my own room.   I also don't want to make sure the girl's are sleeping soundly.

5.  During the vacation, I want my skin massaged,  hairless and moisturized. And I don't want to do it myself.  Again, I can take the pain, I just want to lie there and do nothing.  Please tell me that every woman wants this?

6.  I want Four Seasons concierge 24 hours a day because in their mere gesture and politeness, I am putty.  I tip very, very well.

Just six simple things.  I don't think it is out of the ordinary.  I just need to cozy up to Beyonce to get this...

No comments:

Post a Comment