Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Did he see the amount of wine bottles in the recycling bin?


Oh crap.  There is nothing more ominous than getting an e-mail from your significant other asking if you can leave work right at 5:00 so "we can discuss things before Lisa gets home with the girls".  Well that makes me want to run right home.  I know we are not planning a big party.

What bugs me the most is that my mind will go to something that I potentially did?  Did I spend money and I forget to tell Ching and now his spreadsheet has run amok?  Did he see the amount of wine bottles in the recycling bin?  Did I....why do I do this?  Ridic! Come on JCW!

Someone was trying to guess the three potential topics of choice that I could come home to:  I am now the major breadwinner.  Yikes...don't want to go there.  He really wants another Wang.  Perhaps I should have Rachel with me eyeing something to chomp.  Or he has finally chosen that luxury car that he wants to lease.  Also ridic.  We have two kids with a love of anything that produces crumbs which are all over the backseat all the time.  Also, we are still have our trusty 10 year old Corolla.  I wouldn't even drive said luxury car AND (you can tell this is really a sticking point) what Ching wants to get isn't what I would consider luxury.  I may sound pompous saying this, but luxury shouldn't be easily attainable.  I don't want the stereotypical luxury BMW or Lexus that are peppered all over the Pike.  Deep down, I think I am a Benz girl but again, a Toyota have never let me down.

You know perhaps the issue is that I am afraid of what a potentially benign conversation may hold.  Recently, we have been like two ships passing the night.  Work..girls...home late from work (him, not me). Holy cripe, we need to talk more often than this if dread is my initial reaction.

I hope it's not a big deal because if it is, I will have to be supportive and perhaps give him a hug.  But again the dread lurks like a bad burrito.  Not sure if it's the ominous tone or the thought of giving a hug.

God, am I frigid...

No comments:

Post a Comment