Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nothing amuses me more than Ching letting me know that he has recently gone to a strip club.


Nothing amuses me more than Ching letting me know that he has recently gone to a strip club.  I am not sure what the thrill is for me...his honesty, his laughter at the ridiculous situation or the potential of blog gold.

Last night Ching went to a "Gentleman's Club" with some old college friends.  I knew this was going to happen.  This was the thing to do when they were younger and since Ching and his friends are close to 40, I knew they would try to recapture some of their youth.  I only had one request of Ching:  if you come home smelling like skanky broad, sleep closer to the edge than the middle of the bed. (And mental note...change the sheets...)

While Ching cannot remember the honey that gave him a dance, he does remember what she said. (I would like to think her name was Apollonia.)
CCW:  "She told me that she was a nymphomaniac."  He giggles like an 11 year old checking out a picture of boobies.
JCW:  "Was that a turn on?"  I truly try to ask this in a non-mocking way.
CCW:  "Uh, no...but I think if I offered her $100, she would have told me that short Asian men with glasses turn her on."  (I knew he wouldn't like the nympho line.  Ching talks a big game about liking skanky girls but it truly is all talk.  Telling Ching that she was a nympho probably freaked him out a little.  I am sure he sat back just a touch, unsure of her cleanliness.  She should have told him that she likes several chicks at once...like most men, that's his thing.)
JCW:  "Oh, I am sure she would."  Make a mental note to say this when you over spend.

Ching walks away still taken with the nymph comment.  Stupid, stupid girl....you could have gotten a lot more than a $100 if you told him that you did funky stuff on Excel spreadsheets.  And probably secured a line item for another visit.

Have a seat Apollonia, your mistake is quite possibly my gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment