Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I don't want to be this type of mother or a wife...but what's a woman to do?


I don't want to be this type of mother or a wife...but what's a woman to do?

Every Friday, Ching will take both girls to school.  This allows me to either go to work early or sleep later.  This past Friday, I chose the sleep.  While Ching was getting ready for work, I got both girls ready and put all their stuff out: lunches, backpacks, boots, snow pants hats, gloves, etc.  (One of the many reasons for warm weather--less freakin' stuff.)  Everyone is ready to go and I go up, quickly shower and get myself ready.  As I am upstairs, they leave.  As I come downstairs ready to go, I also notice that they left their hats and gloves.  I specifically put them in front of each mound of stuff so they would be noticed and put on prior to getting into the car.  Both girls will be glove-less and hat-less today...God, I hope they notice that Ching dropped them off, connect the two and know that I had nothing to do with this.  How could you not freakin' notice?

This morning I went into the kitchen, peered in the sink, to find a sponge floating in a cereal bowl half filled with milky water and random crispies.  The sponge was just left there..floating in grossness.  And the bowl...just in the sink, not in the dishwasher.

I just don't get this...piles of folded clothes just left on the dresser, random socks and undies all over, cups and dishes everywhere.  Things forgotten or "oh, I just didn't see it".  And then I become that old black crow...you know, the kind of annoying ugly bird that just sits in the tree, cawing endlessly.  After awhile, you just don't hear it.  I don't want to caw endlessly...Why don't they listen?  Can they hear me?...but I caw endlessly.

All this time, that poor crow in the tree was just asking over and over..."Can you please put your dishes in the dishwasher?  This isn't a God damn frat house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment