Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I just need that one that talks about her love of antiques and avoidance of sex. Heh....


These are just random thoughts that I had through out this week:

I truly hope that my reaction to seeing my girls at 5:30 pick up mirrors their reaction.  They are always so happy to see me and I know, in just a few years, rather than being happy, their reaction will be a bland "hey".

I may need to cut my long hair.  I saw a lot of women this week, similar in age, with long, dry processed hair and it looked ridiculous.  While I may wuss out on my decision, at least I will buy some really good conditioner.

Do you know that it is easier to tell someone an embarrassing drunken story about yourself than it is to say, "I am not going to drink tonight"?  Someone told me that I was really funny when I drank.  I don't really like to hear that.  It kind of sounds like a compliment but really, it isn't.  I know that my drunken humor is really me just being obnoxious without a filter (and a weak bladder).

I would really love it if some man scorned would write a break-up song about Taylor Swift.  Just one...I just need that one that talks about her love of antiques and avoidance of sex.  Heh....

Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, is truly a graceful person...saying that self portrait is beautiful.  It's kind of nice but she is not "kind of beautiful"...she is beautiful.  And that picture is so not AND she looks kind of constipated.

No matter how much money I spend on clothes, I will never look like Olivia Pope.  But I will try.  Maybe I could be the white, Talbot's version of Olivia Pope.

No comments:

Post a Comment