Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Inside I was chomping at the bit to write about this (no pun intended..you will understand later.)

So I want to tell a funny story.  I am doing it to avoid whining about Laurel's sassiness, the crap commute or the fact that Rachel just peed on the carpet.  I also want to avoid the task of trying on summer clothes for this Wang family vacay--my legs are so pasty, flaky and in need of a shave.  Also, I hate trying take inventory of my wardrobe--it kind of sucks.

Okay..funny story..yesterday during our Easter dinner we were talking about my blog.  Ching asked in front of several people if I had written about "the incident"?  I shook my head furiously..not only had I not written about it but I told very few people.  I thought it crossed the line.  He didn't think it was an inappropriate story.  Holy Crap..Gold! Inside I was chomping at the bit to write about this (no pun intended..you will understand later.)

First of all, Ching wears these pants around the house.  I call them old man pants.  While the material is a lighter version of your basic sweatpant, they tend to make him shuffle around like an old man.  I don't care for them because I am just looking into the future with every shuffle.  And who am I to complain? You just found out that shaving my legs is not an activity that I frequent.

So while Ching had these lightweight pants on, Rachel starts getting really clingy.  She is reaching up to be picked up but apparently Ching wasn't picking her up fast enough.  (Please keep in mind that she is not very tall.) I am not sure if she thought what she was near was a third thumb but all of a sudden, Ching screams out like he has just seen a spider.  I hear a thud and Rachel is on the ground, crying.  Ching is bent over cupping his manhood.  Holy shit, I don't think she grazed a testicle..she went straight for the moneymaker.  That's right..Rachel bit Ching's Wang.  (Oh man..not funny, not funny...don't laugh, JCW!)

While I immediately go to Rachel to comfort her, I know Ching had to push her off, hard..and I can empathize.  This kid brought me to tears when she was 2 days old. (At this time, I decided to pump rather than breastfeed.)  I can't imagine what real teeth could have done to my dirty pillows.   Also, I go to her to avoid making eye contact with him.  I might start to chuckle as he goes for some ice.

I had a feeling this was going to happen..a woman knows. Rachel tends to go straight for the jugular (or whatever). I gave the suggestion to cup it up..but did he listen?  Nope..but God damn..look who my heavy is if Ching starts to mention a third child again!

No comments:

Post a Comment