Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

He sold it to me like a fart in church..

I got an e-mail from Ching yesterday.  He was forwarding me info to a work event.  It was a "YouthGala" at the Boston Four Seasons on April 28th.  Ching told me that it was a charity event that he was "encouraged"  at work to attend.  He then ended the e-mail with "Would you be interested in going?"

Holy Christ--this is your best game when asking me out on a date?  Is this what almost nine years of marriage has done?  There is absolutely no woo!

He sold it to me like a fart in church.."he is encouraged to attend"?  Sounds like he would rather go and turn his head and cough.

And this is such an easy sale for him.  This event is at The Four Seasons in Boston overlooking the park where we got engaged.  I love this place!  (Okay..have I told you my materialistic loves?  My two that turn me into jelly are square footage and carats.  The honorable mention is The Four Seasons--I love this place.  They host like no other.  Ironically, this was also the exact place that I introduced my mom and her friends to a Cosmopolitan, way back in 2002.  The world has never been the same.)

I deserve better woo!  I could get dressed up and shave my legs.  But do I do any better? My woo is wrapped up in a meatloaf or anything culinary..because, well..you know...that is what I do best.

Holy Crap..the Wangs suck at woo.  We really need to put more of that on the Wang Family Spreadsheet!

(No Hint of Attijude blog tomorrow--it's a religious holiday and I feel kind of weird being snarky.  But please join me on Monday--have a great topic all ready!)

No comments:

Post a Comment