Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ching looked at me and told me that he wanted to protect the family.


Ching looked at me and told me that he wanted to protect the family.  (More life insurance?...Mama Jude would need to mourn..)
"I want to buy a gun."
Are you freakin' kidding me?  I don't even know where to start.  Ching can't kill a spider without man-squealing.  And has he thought about the kick back?

I love my man Ching Wang but he is blind as a bat.  Likely a prowler, that would initiate a gun (and him trying to feel like Sean Connery) would be in the dark, while we are sleeping.  To get the gun:
1.  Ching needs to find his glasses (or ask me..Jude, have you seen my glasses?)
2.  Is he going to have to turn a light?  (Our lights are not on "The Clapper..you know..Clap On, Clap off..the Clapper"  Holy Shit, obviously this week has been in the crapper.) I truly believe that he could shoot me rather than the target.
3.  And could he even find the gun and the bullets?  Laurel would burrow it in her stuffed animals or Rachel would throw it away (entry 4/25-read it, love it.)

Currently, I have stood quite strong and we have no gun in the Wang residence (don't worry..we won't.)  So Ching has taken to another weapon (and I am not talking about his dutch oven capabilities.)  In our condo, prior to the cul-de-sac, we discovered something in a closet that we were about to renovate.  In the closet, there was a dowel about the length of a baseball bat.  Ching thought it would be handy next to his side of the bed..Because maybe he thought a pinata would break into our house while we were sleeping?  Anyway, there is a big ass stick next to Ching's side of the bed.

I have a better weapon...it's Rachel.  She can make a grown man cry with a mere chomp!  (4/9--most popular entry to date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment