Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sparse chest hair is exposed and I am kind of grossed out.


During the every evening event of changing clothes...this happened tonight:

CCW:  How was your day?  Probably pretty dead, right?
JCW:  Yeah, I guess.  It was kind of dead on the phones but I had work to do.  I was pretty busy.  And I have a headache.
CCW:  Well, something happened to me today.
(I look at Ching, trying not to have those skeptical, yelling eyes.  But I am focused on the zipper...the zipper on his pullover.  Recently Ching bought this grey pullover from Brooks Brothers...I was there when he purchased it.  I thought he would wear a t-shirt under the pullover.  He doesn't and the zipper seems to be very low.  Sparse chest hair is exposed and I am kind of grossed out.  I remind myself that this is why I drink.)
JCW:  What happened?
CCW:  Well I got a massage at that Asian place next to the place where you get your nails done....
(Wait a freakin' minute...First of all...I don't get my nails done.  I get pedicures every five weeks during the summer...that's it.  And are you kidding me?  A massage?  I thought you were working from home??)
CCW:  This brute of a Chinese woman came in and beat the shit out of me.
(I can't help but giggle at this.)
JCW:  Didn't you tell her to lighten up?
CCW:  Yeah..but she seemed to ignore it.  I asked her twice.
JCW:  Ching did you think about speaking Chinese to her?  You know, the other language that you supposedly know?  Don't you know the word for lighter?
CCW:  I thought I did.  I am very sore.  Really sore...
(Holy Christ on Crutches, are you kidding me?  Are you looking for sympathy?  You just told me that you weren't really working from home.  Got a massage as I was at work...really working and then, after work, shopped for stocking stuffers at Target and went to Trader Joe's for Christmas apps that I will pass off as homemade.)

Ching leaves the room, kind of limping.  I so need to stop by this spa and give this woman a big tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment